Wednesday, February 6, 2008

These Are a Few of My FAVORITE THINGS!!

Lovelies,

Oprah has her favorite things.

Maria in "The Sound of Music" does, too - so I thought I'd share a few of mine! 

Let's start with the BEAUTY part:
The Body Cream at Bath & Body Works in Black Raspberry Vanilla (the boys love it!)  Plus, it's cream which means it won't dry out as fast as lotion will!
Moisture Surge Relief from Clinique.  LOVE this product!  (didn't realize the pic would be so gi-normous!) Makes my skin feel great!  And for a girl who is prone to dry skin - this lets my thristy skin take a tall drink.
Bumble & Bumble Hair Tonic.  This stuff will re-hydrate my over-dyed blonde tresses any time I want!  It's lightweight, makes it easy for you to comb hair when wet AND smells yummy! Plus, saying the name is rather fun...  (Side story - I dated a guy who worked at L'Oreal hair care development and we argued about this product all the time!  Aren't you all proud of me that I stood my ground and didn't change my opinion just for a guy??!!  Now he's gone & my hair still looks fabulous!)
Bare Escentuals.  This make up has CHANGED MY LIFE!!!  I love it!  Love the coverage!  Love the blend-a-bility, love the SPF 15, love it all!  If you don't have the starter kit yet - do yourself a favor and go to Sephora & buy it!!  


Now onto the CLOTHING Part:
Calypso "Julia" style Dresses.  This wrap dress rocks my world!  Plus they just had a deal where you could buy two for $135.  And it can wrap four different ways!!  What a great thing!

Gap Long & Lean Jeans.  They need to make these things forever.

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Bras.  Seriously.  It's the only type of bra
 I own.  Makes the boosoms nice & round (not pointy - I hate pointy boobies!)  




And Finally - the FOOD! (Hooray for non-anorexia!)
Papa Johns Pizza.   Lovelies, I could die happy knowing that this was my last meal!
The Chocolate Covered Mammoth Strawberries at Godiva.  I try to have at least one a month.  (They're so freakin' expensive, but worth every penny!)
Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Lattes.  'Nuff said.
Peanut Thai Curry with Coconut rice at Wave Thai in New York OR Pha Rom Long Song at Raum Mit in St. Paul.  Both are to die for.  Me gusta Thai food.  

Finally, the perfectly lovely, always wonderful Diet Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea.  
Would love to hear some of my readers favorites!  
... so I Simply Remember my Favorite Things and then I don't FEEL, SO UN-CAST-ABLE!  

3 comments:

  1. Ooh... I've been looking for good face cream for a while; I think I will try Cliniques come next pay-cheque!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I'm going to look up that dress! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!!! I was drooling over everything, let me tell you! I am especially fascinated with black raspberry cream and it's effects on the male sex. Hmm.... :)

    ReplyDelete