Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hamptons, Hamptons, Hamptons!!


Lovelies, I'm at the summer home of Master & Lady of the House in Wainscott, NY. It's so great! Beautiful weather, beautiful house, beautiful people - well, the beauty of it all is freakin' ridiculous!

I'm not here to do too much personal assistant work - just here for moral support and to help out with the other 4 kids that are here. (they are cousins to Henny Penny & T-Man who I nanny for on Wed. & Thurs. when their nanny has the day off).

It's a full house. Here's the numbers: So it's those four fun kids, their mom, Henny Penny, T-Man, Lady of the House, Master of the House, the cook, the nanny, the G'ma & G'pa and me. One big happy, my lovelies.... One Big Happy. (and 13 people if you're counting)

Today we went to the beach, came back to the house & played all afternoon. One of the little girls - SoHo we'll call her - is four and we walked to the strawberry stand at the end of the lane today. She was just delightful! It was like talking with a girlfriend - she has a very old soul, and had an excellent vocabulary!

Was fun to watch Henny Penny try and keep up with his cousins - he is a fantastic young man! And the grandparents are so sweet! I'm really enjoying myself and can't wait for the rest of the 2 weeks!

And here's Alec Baldwin's Hamptons House. Pretty no?


I waited on him at Ruby Foo's. He's kind of a jerk.

1 comment:

  1. really? I literally ran into him (like full-on we did the awkward side stepping dance to get around each other but STILL ran into each other head-on) on 8th ave and he was really sweet to me. Maybe I caught him on a good day....

    ReplyDelete