Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Martini R.I.P.


Lovelies, I've been blogging for a little over 6 months now - and for 5 of those 6 months I've been reading a daily blog by a girl named Martini.

I was crushed to find out today that her blog has been deleted and will remain so for a long time. Someone whom she knew read her blog and forwarded it to someone special in her life where it contained intimate details about their relationship. To read more please visit her friend Lady Lucks blog - it's now taken the first place in my recommended blogs column.  .

The blog (formerly www.planschange.blogspot.com) was a daily enjoyment for me and provided an armload of humor and sincerity. The warmth in Martini's writings and her funny anecdotes were quite often the highlights of my morning or afternoon computer time.

She will be missed. But to ease the pain, like her profile said: A Martini Always Helps.

3 comments:

  1. Omg, thank you so much for posting this! I too am/was a big fan of Martini's blog too. I found your blog through google trying to investigate what happened to her. I figured it was something like that, what a shame. I guess I'll be lurking on here now :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so alarmed to see her blog deleted. The same happened to my blog, and its sad that there are such sad people out there with too much time on their hands hating on other people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was super bummed when her blog got deleted...any chance she's back online? Is this her? http://amartinialwayshelps2.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete