Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's My Party! (and I'll drink if I want to!)



Lovelies!  I'm throwing myself a big birthday bash on Saturday night!  (or what I thought was going to be a big birthday bash...)  I sent out the E-vite 3 days ago for the Saturday night party and NO ONE is able to come!!  (and here I was all set to get a ton of cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery!)

My real birthday is on June 21st, and there were so many people who couldn't make it that weekend that I thought I should have it a week early.  WRONG.  So many people can't make it - and it's so last minute!  I invited over 80 people and only six have said yes.  Uugh. 




But on a good note - I got a new ring!  It's called a twilight topaz - I wrote about it a little before....  I can justify buying it because:

A. It's my Birthday
B. I'm single and therefor have no one else to buy me jewelry.
C. I'm using it as my "motivation ring" where I look at it & think of how it reminds me why I moved to NYC and why I still need to stick it out!
D. It's PRETTY, Damn it!

'Nuff said...


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I think everyone was born this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true - there were LOTS of couples getting frisky in September! My mom's birthday is September 21st - it's gross to think I came to be through her birthday sex... Eewww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great birthday! That ring is gorgeous, and I agree you should definitely treat yourself! Congrats on the play too!

    ReplyDelete