Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Favorite Site!


Lovelies,  My good friend L. Zma sent me an e-mail this morning urging me to visit this website:


Needless to say - it' Brilliant!  These women post everything from jewelry, to watches & earrings and even "Gifts that Should Have Been Jewelry" all from their ex-boyfriends, husbands, lovers-  what-have-you and sell them for a profit!  

It's E-bay for Ex-es!  I love that!  

I admit, I looked through the rings (and believe you me, there are some UGLY rings on there -- two words: Pear Cut.)  Some are actually quite nice though!

Speaking of rings, I was walking by the little jewelry store in Astoria and I fell in LOVE with the Twilight Topaz ring in the window.  It's a HUGE emerald cut ring and it's just stunning!  I kind of want to get it for myself, as my birthday is coming up and I think I deserve a little something special!  (Paying off my credit card is special, too, but not nearly as fun!)

Here's the color of the ring:


And here's the cut - so just merge the two in your minds!


It's not as bling-y as you would think.  It's just a perfectly beautiful cocktail ring that I can totally justify buying.  Plus they have a layaway plan where I put 30 % down and then pay off the rest within 2 months.  

I think I could totally talk myself into this purchase...

1 comment:

  1. I need to check this out. I have some ex-boyfriend gifts I wouldn't mind making money off of!

    ReplyDelete