Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Great Cards & Big Dreams...


Lovelies, I have received some lovely birthday cards in the mail this past week!  One of which was a thank you card from my friend Yimmy who stayed with me the 2 weeks ago!  

I was kind of down & out, and wavering about my career the other week when he was visiting and gave me some good advice.  And then I got this AWESOME thank you card in the mail from him & wanted to share it with you all!  (And you don't have to believe what I believe to appreciate it  - it's just a really nice card and a good reminder to keep moving forward!)


It's titled "Live with Faith and Your Path in Life Will Become Clear".

As we take our journey through life, we often wonder what will bring us fulfillment.  We have a vague sense that we may have a calling, yet we do not know which way to go.  Always remember that true happiness and purpose will be found in relationships with each other and with God.  It is often through sharing your gifts and talents that your path in life will become clear.  It is when you are "giving" that others can see in you that which is known as "your best self."  Pray, be open to guidance and remember, God Takes Care of your Dreams.  

(I actually teared up a little typing it!)  What a great message!  I love that part that talks about when you share things with others that your path becomes clear.  It's about the process, the journey - not the end result!  

I carry the card in my purse now & try to look at it several times a day!  

(oh and it's from a company called Blue Mountain Arts, should you want to purchase some for your family members...)

No comments:

Post a Comment