Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Marley Musical has arrived!



Hello my lovelies!  My parents finally broke down & got a new dog this weekend!  Hooray!  He's a boy and his name is Marley.  (They named him Charlie in the pet store, but Mama & Papa Musical didn't think that was such a hot name, considering that my uncle is named Charlie, too!)

We lost our Lhasa Apsho in October last year - we got her when I was 12 years old -  now I'm 26.  She was an old dog, and it was time to put her down as she wasn't eating and was having accidents inside.  But she was a sweet loving dog.  Her name was Dusty and my parents waited through the whole winter so they could get a puppy in the springtime!  (In Minnesota it's essential to get a new dog in the spring due to weather related issues!)



Here he is Boys!  Here he is World!  Here's MARLEY! 

 (named by my dad after Christmas Carol's Marley - Scrooges business partner.  Not Marley & Me - despite what a great book it is!)


2 comments:

  1. Ruthie! Your blog is so cute! I just found it. I started one recently but its not nearly as cute as I haven't really found my groove yet.
    Its audrasadventures.blogspot.com.
    Lets go find some men sometime soon Ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little guy is SO cute!!! I really enjoyed the book Marley and Me; I can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete