Friday, June 6, 2008

Splish Splash!


Lovelies, I just had a GREAT pop/rock class Thursday night! I sang the old 1960's song "Splish Splash" and it was so much fun!  I seriously rocked it out!  And we did all these great exercises that really helped!  This week we sang the song four times in a row and each time there were people in the class that participated with us to get us to use our body in a different way, or interpret the song in a different fashion.  

It was SO fun to do & even more rewarding to help with other's creative processes.  

Also, two EXCELLENT things happened to me on Friday - well three if you count the fact that I finally found someone (my good friend's Boyfriend) to put in my air conditioner!  Me Gusta the A/C.  Especially after Dante's inferno came through NYC this past week.... (notice the A/C in the picture - sweet, sweet Air Conditioner..._



1. I got invited to audition for Ace: A New Musical (which is a really great musical that is going to be BIG BIG BIG!)

2. I got my RING!!!  (Yes, yes, I know I put it on Lay-away only the day before, but I LOVED it so much & thought it would prove to be a good luck charm & a good reminder that there a big things headed my way!) Will upload the pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment