Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I heart Weight Watchers!


Lovelies, I love Weight Watchers - not gonna lie!  

I'm 10 pounds thinner than I was 1 month ago and I'm totally looking forward to loosing the next 12.  It's really a wonderful program and I figured that if I could loose 30 pounds in college, I can sure as hell loose 30 pounds now!  (and I'm 10 pounds closer to my goal of 130!)

Here are some of the foods (other than fruits & veggies & weight watchers bread and cheeses) that I love:


Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop:  It's 94 % Fat Free AND it's super tasty!  (and filling!)  For a little 100 calorie bag it's only 1 point!  AWESOME!!!

And then there's Sugar Free Jell-o & Fat Free Cool Whip - ZERO points!  Best of all - the Jell-O is actually really good for your nails!  


We all knew I loved Diet Coke, but I also love Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea.  It Rocks my world!


Finally, last but not least, I LOVE my Quaker Crunchy Corn Bran Cereal with 8th Continent Light Vanilla Soy Milk.  Mmmm.... All that breakfast-y goodness for only a mere 3 points!

2 comments:

  1. That's my fave popcorn! I don't like my mircowave popcorn to be dripping wet with butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try the 8th Continent soy milk.

    ReplyDelete