Monday, September 22, 2008

The Word of the Day is HOT!!

Lovelies, today I had 3 special things happen:


1. I got to have coffee/lunch outside in Bryant Park with my lovely girlfriend H.Co.  She is the coolest & classiest and I just love spending time with her!  Plus it was a beautiful day here in NYC and I got to reap the benefits of having no job on one of the last days of Indian Summer.  

(is that PC to say that anymore?  "Indian Summer" - Or other such fun phrases like Feathers not Dots?  Tomahawks not Turbans..."  Hmmm... Probably not...)


2. I got a cutie patootie fall jacket at Ann Taylor Loft!  (It cost me a small fortune, but thankfully MasterCard came through for me once again!)


3. I auditioned for TARA RUBIN herself!  Usually I only get to see Eric or Merri, her two casting assistants, but Today was Special!  Tara of Tara Rubin Casting (who casts Spamalot, Phantom of the Opera, Avenue Q, Mary Poppins, Little Mermaid AND this new show called Happiness) was IN THE FREAKIN' ROOM, PEOPLE!!!  Awesome that I got to sing my ass off for the big cheese herself!  

Also, I said the word "Hot" today more times than Paris Hilton does in a week.  (that's a lot of "Hot's" to go around...)  So H. Co decided that "Hot" was my word of the day like in Pee Wee's Playhouse where you have to freak out after you say it.  Much hilarity ensued after she made me follow this rule!  


Aah (wiping away a tear of laughter) I love my friends!

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I want you to land a big roll tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's certainly a big deal! I hope it was a fantabulous audition!

    ReplyDelete