Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall is in the air!


Lovelies!  The "fall smell" is in the air and I love, Love, LOVE IT!!! 

It reminds me of the first day of school, long walks with leaves crunching under my feet and nights at the Cake Eater High football games (where I was in the color guard!  Laugh it up lovelies - Miss Musical also can twirl a mean flag!)


My costume for Halloween came today (see 2 posts ago) and it fits GREAT & looks GREAT!  I'm so excited for Halloween I can hardly stand it!  :)  Kind of another High Holy day for us crazy theatre folk!  


I want to do the haunted tour at the Merchants House Museum this year - it looks like fun and my roommate & I got some eerie vibes when we visited there 1 1/2 years ago.  I love a good "real" haunted house!


On a final note - check out the CUTE costume I found for T-Man!  He's going to be the most handsome Giraffe EVER!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I was the color guard captain at my high school! Glad there's another flag and rifle nerd out there. :o)

    ReplyDelete