Thursday, September 25, 2008

No Sucky-Sucky!


Well lovelies, I was pleasantly surprised last night!  The movie The Duchess did not suck - in fact it was quite good!  I enjoyed that it was based on a true story and I felt like I learned a little in the process about English history.

I just adore English History...  Seriously.  


I especially like the life story of Lady Emma Hamilton.  I want to make a two person musical about her life.  (and I want to star as Lady Emma)  Just a small musical about a woman who sleeps her way to the top...  (sound familiar??  EVITA!  EVITA!)   Too bad Lady Emma fell from her status & rank and died in poverty....  Such is life....

On another TOTALLY RANDOM tangent:  The boots I've been eyeing at Aerosoles went on sale today!  (from $180 down to $135 AND I have a 25% off coupon!)  Hooray!  New boots!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Good! I love Keira and really wanted to see this but was bothered by the reviews.

    LOVE the boots!

    ReplyDelete