Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Date night - party of one!


Lovelies, I think I'm going to take myself out for a date tonight after work!  Hooray!   Think I will probably go to see The Duchess.  

The underwhelming & anorexic Keira Knightly is in it, -and I don't exactly love her work- but I do love a good period drama, so we'll see if the two balance each other out....


I had a fella call me last Saturday - that was nice!  We met on match.com and he seems like a real catch!  But the problem is that I managed to say some stupid things over the phone... God it sucks when you tell a joke and then there's silence on the other end of the line...  Uugh...  

He asked me out at the end of the conversation, and said he'd call me back to schedule something for this week- and lovelies, would you believe that 4 whole days have gone by and he hasn't called yet!!??  Of course you would, because Miss Musical has this wonderful way of throwing her herself at horrible men... it's like a moth to the flame...

No comments:

Post a Comment