Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Men, Shows & Books...

Lovelies,  I was doing a little stalking today on Ye Olde Google and found NEW PICTURES of Kevin McCollum, my future husband.  (Some of you may remember the previous post I did declaring my feelings for him...)  What can I say?!  I'm a producer groupie!  


Well, he looks just smashing in the opening night pictures for Title of Show - not to mention that the rest of the cast looks great too! (He's the one in the grey suit standing between the two women.) These were taken a few months back, but I think that Kevin looks fantastic!  


Oh, and I'm also starting a book club with my good girlfriend H.Co.  Won't that be fun?!  Our first book is Heyday: A Novel by Kurt Andersen.  I'm only on the 2nd chapter, but it's proving to be an interesting read thus far!  (I love a good historical novel, don't you?!)


So I will be doing a lot of this over the next month until our first book club meeting on October 22nd!  Hooray for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment