Monday, September 8, 2008

Birthdays are fun!



Lovelies.  It's not my birthday, so don't send cards.  BUT it is T-man's birthday on the 30th of this month!  He'll be 1 year old!  

Part of my job as a personal assistant/nanny is to help plan the kiddies birthday parties.  It's a blast!  We're having T-man's in Central Park -just really low key.  But I asked his older brother Henny Penny (who is 2 1/2) whom we should invite to the party.  Henny Penny promptly responded : Curious George!  

What a fine idea, indeed...  SO, now the birthday is Curious George themed  and I'm on the Internet researching all sorts of George-related merchandise!  There's a TON of it out there!

I like these nifty gift bags myself:


I also like the pinata - it looks like George got his period.  Or shat himself.  Either or - it makes me giggle!

(Now wouldn't that be a great kids book: Curious George and the Menstrual Monster.)

3 comments:

  1. Is your job anything like the "The Nanny Diaries"? Because it sounds like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little like the nanny diaries, but they're actually nice people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are seriously my favorite kind of pinatas... so the little kiddos don't accidentally beat someone with a stick mistaking it for the monkey.

    ReplyDelete