Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Birds do it, bees do it...

... even ugly people who ride the subway somehow find a way to do it!



Lovelies, nothing pleases me more than to see two people who really love each other.

Truly...

However, nothing pleases me less when they decide to, Oh I don't know - Have sex in the back row of a movie theatre. Or Make out on the subway!

I want to scream at them HELLO!! There's other people here, too! GET A FREAKIN' ROOM!


This weekend I decided to go and see the Flight of the Red Balloon (different than the Red Balloon from 1956). So here I was watching this movie in the delightful Paris theatre (which actually has a proper mezzanine) and half way through the move I hear an "Oh, Oh, OH!" behind me.



I glance to see what's happening - and yup, you guessed it -- two twenty-somethings going at it like rabbits in the theatre - she was sitting on his lap. Uugh - it grossed me out. And this was at a CLASSY RESPECTABLE FOREIGN FILM THEATRE!!!

What is the world coming to?!

1 comment:

  1. Sick! People really do that??? I'm no prude, and it if was an empty theater and I was 19, maybe I would to it. But now, NO WAY, I've leave and tell someone.

    ReplyDelete