Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Terrible... Terrible...


Lovelies, I was SHOCKED when I was checking msn.com today and noticed that one of the trends of 2008 was the stache... Uugh...
Now I love my Dad, but he has a problem that he's still stuck in the moustache era - and now here's all these movie stars doing the same thing to encourage him! Blah! I've been trying for YEARS to get him to shave that shit, but he's firmly planted on this issue: the tuft of hair below his nose is here to stay.
The trend may be current right now (and here's hoping it'll be out the window in a red hot minute) But all I can say is that the stache reminds me of one word & one word only: Smarmy... and Pedophile is a close runner up.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to get my BFF to shave his 'stache for the entire time that we've been friends. He shaved it once, and looked a little strange. I think it's just because no one was used to seeing him bare-faced. He quickly grew it back and has refused to re-shave it ever since.

    ReplyDelete