Thursday, December 18, 2008

I heart Kate Spade - seriously...

Lovelies, I've had an addiction now for the past 10 years or so...   I'm addicted to Kate Spade purses.  

I can't get enough of them!  From the traditional all black nylon Sam bag that everyone "had" to have back in 1999, to the lovely new Easton Kenny (yours for $495 - see below)  that just was added to the collection - I love it ALL!  (and I lust after it!)  

And - here's the worst part - I've stopped buying the cheap ones on e-bay and started to really enjoy the fine treatment I get when I purchase them at FULL PRICE in the SoHo Store!  Uugh...

My credit card really gets a workout - and I haven't bought a new one since last year... But I've had the urge to buy one... 

Here's one I like (the Savona Dillen for a cool $475)  


I also really like this one (Spring Island framed Lella with feathers) for going out holiday parties! (It's only $244 on sale - hmmm... pay half my rent for a month OR get a new purse...  such a difficult choice...)



MUST.  RESIST.  PURSE.  PURCHASE.

The luggage on the other hand....  well, I could totally drop the $446 on that & justify it because I'd know which bag is mine amongst all the ugly black suitcases at JFK!


No comments:

Post a Comment