Friday, March 21, 2008

Ain't life Good on Good Friday!


Lovelies, pardon my non-blogginess in the past few days. I actually have been less busy than usual, but more tired.... Weird.


Last night I went out with my buddy British Fellow to see "The Year My Parents Went on Vacation" at the Paris theatre. Was a LOVELY movie! Very deep, but also very charming! I enjoyed the monochromatic nature of the film and thought it evoked the prefect feeling for seeing change & turmoil through a young persons eyes.


Then we went to the Russian Tea Room after for a quick cocktail! Was super fun - I'd never been there before & I guess it's a NYC landmark! The had a great cocktail that had Vanilla Stoli and also Creme de Cacao. Was quite yummy!


Today I have an audition for My Fair Lady and then I'm going to go & work at the Pan Asian Palace and then hopefully see a Broadway show! I'm hoping to go to either In the Heights or to South Pacific! We'll see!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I wanted to go to the Paris when I was there, but we never got to. Sad.

    It was right there though, we just didn't have the time, and I am so jealous about you going to the Russian Tea Room. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a Russian Tea Room in Chicago and I've always wanted to go!!!! Hope you had a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the Russian Tea Room was cool. We sat in the bar & I suddenly had the urge to pretend my name was Natasha or Anastasia.... Now I was to go and visit the REAL Russia!

    ReplyDelete