Thursday, January 3, 2008

High on Coffee....


Oh, friends! I'm so zinged up on coffee right now that my hands are a little shaky typing this! This does not bode well for addressing-by-hand all of Mrs. UES's new years cards.... I can barely sit still!


I've had two waters and a "calming" tea with no caffeine in it. Uugh... I was totally able to pull off two cups before I left for MN and now it's just too much! (Perhaps this is a good thing, as I really should be drinking water instead of coffee...)



Was intending to go to an audition today at the York Theatre Company - but decided to get these New Years cards written instead. I will, however, be attending the Smokey Joe's Audition and the She Loves Me audition tomorrow at Equity, if anyone would care to join me in the Equity line at 8am. (Uugh - it's that season again... the dreaded "let's get up early & audition season!) But one never knows, does one! I could actually get a job doing theatre this year!


Now THAT would be something to blog about!


Other plans for the day: (and not necessarily in this order)


1. Finish addressing cards


2. Drink More water


3. Go to post office & mail off random things that others have left with me (washcloths from my estate management days, a book from a girlfriend, late Christmas gifts, cards, etc)


4. Workout


5. Shower (this will for sure be AFTER workout - and for all those of you who really know me, YES I will shower today!)


6. Burn some CD's.


7. Go & buy half caf. coffee at grocery store! (God love the Folgers half caf!)


8. Return the Tudors Disc one & get Disc 2 at Blockbuster! (I watched the whole freakin' thing last night! That show is not historically accurate, but it's so HOT that I don't care if Bessie Blount has her kids too late or if Mary Boleyn's two kids aren't even mentioned!) They could make it a reality show titled "Who wants to be a Mistress turned Queen?!"... Aah good times...




Friends - moral of today's blog - when drinking morning coffee make SURE to monitor intake of exactly how much coffee you ingest. I'm gonna take some water & a downer pill now...


Until we meet again, your tune humming (and caffeine loving/hating) blogger,


Miss Musical

1 comment:

  1. Update - the Tudors is available on iTunes! Hooray! You should all download it!

    ReplyDelete