Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Healthy Food and Working Out!

Hello my lovely readers!


Well it's time for an update on my weight loss, let's get in shape, it's the new year plan! I'm still quite inspired -which is good! Hopefully this idea will carry on in the coming months!

Today I went grocery shopping and got wonderful, healthy foods that will help my body be as productive as possible! (Lots of Veggies, Fruits, lo-fat Cheese, Turkey burgers, lean Chicken and balsamic vinaigrette and olive oil!)

I just watched Oprah (fabulous episode today) and my snack was a bunch of baby carrots & sliced up broccoli dipped in Hummus! Yum!


So far I'm trying to combine the Abs Diet and Weight Watchers... I like to eat - not gonna lie - but since moving to NYC I've found myself grabbing french fries and pizza WAY too often. So when I was home Mom suggested I try the Abs Diet. I tried it for 2 days - that was a joke - you couldn't have Starbucks or diet soda (both things that rock my world). So I decided to take most of what Abs Diet suggests (berries, green veggies, green apples) and combine it with weight watchers points! It's working - I hope... Am planning on weighing myself in tonight!

I'm off to pilates tonight - this is easy when UES family isn't in town & I get to work at home. But next week I have started to schedule workout time into my day (usually the mornings I don't have auditions).

Previously, I've tried to workout after work in the evening - around 9 to 11 p.m. - this is NOT a good time for me. SO we'll see if I can haul my tail out of bed to workout in the mornings at the Rock in Actoria. Hopefully the pilates workout will be good tonight & I won't get so zinged up that I can't sleep! (that's the worst - was up at 3 a.m. last night because of a late night workout!)


If anyone has other good healthy food on the go ideas, please let me know -- I'm always lookin' for healthy quick bites in NYC!

As Always, your tune-humming blogger,


Miss Musical



No comments:

Post a Comment