Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shows & Auditions!

Lovelies! Had a GREAT day today! My scene study class was A-freakin-Mazing! I did the "Three Bedroom House" scene from Bat Boy with my supa-cool friend Blarizy! Went amazingly well & I felt like we found out some good new material!


Also, today after class I saw Blithe Spirit with Angela Lansbury! She was so funny! (Her dancing took the cake!) And Rupert Everett was enjoyable. But by far the best character in the show was the side character of the maid! A gal who was making her Broadway debut was playing her and the choices & character development she had was just wonderful! Me Gusta some Noel Coward funny plays!


Tomorrow I'm going to schlep my cookies to Telsey to audition (again) for Legally Blonde national tour. Cross the fingers, lovelies - I might just make it after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment