Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Open!

Lovelies,  after 3 LONG years the new TKTS booth in Times Square is open at 3pm today!  The first 1,000 people got FREE tickets (courtesy of Target - gotta love that Minnesota nice company givin' away free tickets!)


I wasn't one of the first 1,000.  But I do plan on using it soon.  AND you can go and sit on the red steps whenever you want!  Pretty exciting when you need to take a load off your feet in Times Square!

There's also going to be a big hoopla event tonight at 6:30 where Brian Stokes Mitchell, Sutton Foster and MANY more will be singing "Give My Regards to Broadway" in front of the George M. Cohan statue.  

God, I love where I live!

1 comment:

  1. I am so incredibly jealous. It's not even funny. I'll be in NY for Christmas and can't wait to use the new TKTS booth.

    ReplyDelete