Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And Everything was Ragtime!

Lovelies,  I had 2 great auditions for Ragtime!  

The Kennedy Center is doing their own production of it, and I LOVE that show and want to be a part of it SO SO bad!

I went to the Principal Audition last week and sang beautifully and they said "Lovely Job Miss Musical".  Then I went and sang my fun up tempo at the Chorus Call yesterday and they said "Miss Musical - that was excellent!"  


So I guess I have to feel good about that!  Hopefully I made enough of an impression that I can get a callback.  But we'll wait & see...  Wishful thinking my lovelies, wishful thinking....  (I WILL be going to Washington DC in April!  I WILL be going to Washington DC in April!)  Gotta keep it positive, right?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers for you! Ragtime was one of my all-time favorite shows to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete