Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bop to the Top!

Lovelies,  I had an interesting Friday last week...   I was called to come in with an event company and choreograph & perform in the number "Bop to the Top" for High School Musical 3: Senior Year.  I'm supposed to play Sharpay in this - very funny, indeed.

I got to don a blue dress, pull my blonde tresses into a Sharpay-type hair-do and strut my stuff with one of the employees from this event company.  (He played Sharpay's twin brother, Ryan)  Everyone loved it & I got paid for making a fool out of myself!  Hooray!

And I also went to see the movie later in the weekend - was such a silly & fun movie!  I enjoyed all the dancing - those kids can move!  (and boys who dance with basketballs in the gym - who doesn't love that?!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh... I'm now having flashbacks from music directing that bad boy last year.

    By the end of the show, the kids had changed the lyrics to "Bop bop bop, bop to your mom."

    ReplyDelete