Monday, October 13, 2008

Down another 3.4!!


Hell yes, lovelies, HELL YES!  I'm down another 3.4 pounds!  So thrilled!  It feels so great to be getting thinner!

Last week I -gasp!- gained 1.4.  so this was a BIG relief for me to loose so much this week!  And I didn't wear jeans this week to my Weight Watchers Meeting, so that probably helped a little....

In other news I made 2 big purchases this week: a fish and a flat screen TV!  (Exciting, right?!)


My fish is named Sushi and he's blue with just a little red on the tip of his tail & his fins.  It kinda looks like he's been playing in blood, so I was considering naming him Sweeney Todd...  But I think Sushi is cuter and funnier!


The TV with DVD player is sleek, pretty and looks GREAT on my little table in front of my bed!  I got this one from Target!  (I had to go all the freakin' way out to the Gateway Mall Target to get it - all the other stores were sold out!  Took me 3 hours total to get there via public transportation (2 subways & 2 buses) and it was in a neighborhood where I was the ONLY white girl...  Was weird to be the minority.  Everyone was very nice & helpful with the directions though!  And I LOVE my new TV/ DVD player! 


And on a final note.... Can I just say how much I loved this skit??  I was crying I was laughing so hard!  (I mean, c'mon - how can you not love "It's just God huggin' us closer!") 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! And Sushi is a much cuter name than Sweeney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Downbeat! I think so too! Hope you & the Maestro can get a little beta fish of your own someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on losing the weight!

    I'm jealous of your new TV :P But you sooo should have named him Sweeney! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete