Sunday, August 24, 2008

Green Eyed Monster

Lovelies, my life lately has been something like this book:



Being out in the Hamptons I have been so envious of things that I can't have - and I totally have champagne taste on a less than beer budget! Aarugh - to be around the wealthy and have no wealth yourself sucks.


And I REALLY want this dress from Calypso, but really have no way to pay for it! (I'm taking up an online collection for this new dress -just go to http://www.starving_actress_wants_a_dress.com/.)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that dress is pretty! Sorry, I can't help out with the fund, I'm pretty poor myself as of late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you... watching The Real Housewives of OC or NYC will give you a similar effect. I find myself coveting things that are out of my reach and needing to turn the TV off.

    In other news, I totally miss the Berenstein Bears series of books. They should make them for grownups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hamptons will do it to you!

    ReplyDelete