Thursday, August 7, 2008

Shows are fun!

Lovelies, I had my first Ordway Extra last night and it went SO GREAT! I love singing and hearing applause after I finish! (instead of the typical audition - "Thank you, Miss Musical" when I'm done with a song). SO refreshing and good for my soul to do this project!

I'm hoping to do a proper show next - with a storyline and everything - but we have to take this in baby steps, right? :)

On other fronts - I'm going out for lunch at Big Bowl in 1 hour with Greggers. He's a cool dude. We've been friends for almost 2 1/2 years! Crazy! And guess what lovelies - Greggers is getting MARRIED! Hooray!

Speaking of married - I just finished the book "Something Blue" and it's FANTASTIC! Be sure to read "Something Borrowed" before you read "Something Blue" - you'll appreciate it a lot more! I'm totally all about Emily Giffins writing - she's the bomb.
(Does anyone actually say that anymore? You know, "They're the Bomb." I don't think so, but I'm going to try and bring it back. That AND Arseno Hall's arm circle & saying "Woop! Woop! Woop!". Now THAT's a classy move...)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the show! Performing for an appreciative audience definitely feeds the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Something Borrowed and can't wait to start Something Blue!

    ReplyDelete