Saturday, August 16, 2008

Flights, Shows & Re-caps...

Lovelies, I'm back - AGAIN- in the Hapmtons & loving it. I also loved my time at home in Minnesota and wanted to do a little re-cap for you!
The Things I did:

- Saw Little House on the Prairie the Musical starring a grown up Melissa Gilbert (who played Laura in the TV series) as Ma Ingalls. She did a very respectable job! And my lovely friend No.Lo. played the school teacher Miss Wilder - she was so funny - and looks scarily like the woman who played Miss Wilder on the TV show!

- Watched Twins whoop the Yankees (FINALLY) on Wed. afternoon with Coffee Man and his entire Coffee Crew! (It was a business outing & they got to bring family/ friends along! Was a blast!)

- Went to have coffee with Graydon Royce of the Minneapolis Star Tribune. We talked shop. (aka Theatre) I love chatting with him & hearing his ideas on shows. He's a REALLY smart & articulate guy. Guess that comes in handy when you're writing those theatre reviews.

- Took 2 Yoga classes from my girl Becks at Core Power Yoga. AWESOME classes - I sweated my ass off!
- Attended 2 weight watchers meetings - and LOST 4 POUNDS!!! I'm on my way, lovelies, on my way!



- Went cosmic bowling with Winterhalter at Park Tavern (did anyone else know that Ladies bowl for free on Tuesday nights AND drink for FREE from 9-10pm? I didn't!) Was a nice surprise! Plus I got some good scores - I'm a decent bowler friends!

-Holls for drinkys on Friday night at Moscow on the Hill. That was fun! We went to Pizza Luce after with the brilliant director R.Go.


- Auditioned for Grey Gardens at the Ordway/Park Square theatre - was a pretty good audition, but no callbacks. ...Son-of-biatch.

- Hung out with Craw for her going away from the Guthrie party on Wednesday night - the Cue bar was packed with her nearest & dearest.

- Saw the new Star Wars exhibit at the MN science Museum with Coffee Man. We have such fun together - he makes me giggle! (Plus his eyes match the color of his Audi car, so that's kinda fun!)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

- SANG my ass off at the Ordway! Hooray for Legally Blonde Medley and the Vaudeville Medley! (Plus the people I worked with were SO fun & SO cool!) Was fun to rock it out & have the people I care about be able to see me do my thing!

Now onto Hot times in the Hamptons AND coming BACK to MN in another 12 days for the State Fair! (Hell Yes, lovelies - I'm coming home for some Sweet Martha cookie Lovin'!)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Have you seen any fun and famous people in the Hamptons yet?

    ReplyDelete