Monday, August 18, 2008

Scott Bakula is Hot.


Lovelies, I'm watching Quantum Leap on Netflix right now and I'm totally diggin' Scott Bakula! He's a freakin' romantic and sensitive dude on that show! (and c'mon - how many of you totally loved him on Murphey Brown?!? I did!) It's just a fun show to watch - and a lot more interesting story-wise then half the crap that's on TV today.


I enjoy the show Quantum Leap like I enjoy the book The Time Travelers Wife: a little sci-fi, a little romance, a little history and a whole lotta cheezy. LOVE IT!

Plus I love that he (Scooter Bakula) is a song & dance nut, like myself, as he GOT A TONY NOMINATION in 1988 for Romance Romance - and lost to "The Phantom of the Opera" Michael Crawford.... (Bite Me Crawford - you are a Brit and should win awards in your OWN COUNTRY! Leave my Missouri boy to win his own award!)

It did bum me out though to find out that Scott Bakula is 54 years old. (Let's be honest here -there's some other men who are 54, or getting close to it, that I'd totally do.... cough, Kevin McCollum... cough, cough....) It also bummed me out to see the pics of his glamourous spouse who is giz-orgeous! Even though she is a little old. Oh, to be born with good metabolism. I missed that boat. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Agree with you about Scott!

    You'd get a chance to meet him if you go to the 20th anniversary Quantum Leap Convention next March. He and Dean and scores of others will be there.

    www.leapback2009.com

    and btw...he's 53, not 54 ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh. The guy on the left in the second picture is totally Brother Cavil on Battlestar Galactica now! (Sorry. Geek.)

    ReplyDelete