Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Believe.


Lovelies - I got a lovely inspirational in the e-mail today! It really made me step back & think:


Do you believe, deep down inside of you, that you can succeed in what you want to do?


Beliefs are strong, and they have the power to attract what is believed to us. If we doubt our ability to succeed, if we in fact believe we WON'T succeed, then sure enough, that's what will happen. What do you believe about yourself? You have the power to change your beliefs, and that will change your outcome. Set goals you believe you can accomplish. Your beliefs will shape your actions. As you achieve these goals, you'll begin to believe you are capable of succeeding and of doing even more.


"It is better to believe than to disbelieve; in so doing you bring everything to the realm of possibility." – Albert Einstein


"Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution." – Dr. David Schwartz


"Imagination is just the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire; you will what you imagine; and at last you create what you will."-- George Bernard Shaw

I have found that this is a daily effort for me. I have to be very persistent in telling myself "I can do this!" or "I'm good enough to be on Broadway" or"I deserve a husband and family" and the hardest of all "I love myself."

Does anyone else out there in CyberLand need to do these affirmations? I think in the acting field where there is so much rejection and also in the dating field (in my case) where there's also rejection I just find that I'm constantly re-assuring myself that I can do this!

Perhaps if I had a job where I actually advance and have validation through moving up the ranks in position that would be different, but in my current situation the self-belief positive esteem boosters are a flyin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment