Friday, May 30, 2008

I went. I saw. I Loved....


Lovelies,  I went to the midnight showing of Sex and the City last night - one word: FABULOUS!  If you or anyone you know is a fan of the series this long-ish movie will make you quiver in your Manolo's!

Speaking of which - did anyone see the exclusive blue Manolo's that were made for the movie!  (yours to own in July for the bargin price of $885 on June 9th at the NYC store )  I know I'll be in line to get a pair.... wait a minute... no - no... that would be I'm NOT going to be waiting in line for the coveted shoes.   

Being on a budget is such a tragedy.  

But lets be honest-  the movie ROCKED!  And it made me want to appreciated more of my time here in NYC.  I forget sometimes that I live in the greatest city in the world!  

Would I call the movie an academy award winning spectacle?  No.  But then again, would I call it a great time that made me laugh, cry and wish that I had the life of our heroine Carrie?

Abso-fuckin'-lutely!  

No comments:

Post a Comment