Friday, May 23, 2008

Every Girl LOVES a Little Blue Box...



Lovelies,  
Today has been a rockin' day so far (and I'll re-cap on my crazy week, too!)  I got up, auditioned for And the World Goes 'Round - got a CALLBACK!  (Boo-yah!)  So that's exciting enough...

 And when I got to work today I found this waiting on my desk:

And there was a card with MY NAME ON IT!!!  

Of course I started jumping up & down with delight!  The card read "Happy Late Administrative Assistants day!"   I opened it up and this was inside:


OH! Clappity-clap-clap!  

Sheer delight, my lovelies...  Sheer delight!  It's called the Paloma Picasso Loving Heart Pendant and it's so pretty and simple!  I LOVE IT!  (Lady of the House, whom I work for, done good.  REAL good!)

So I'm back to work after a 2 day absence of worshipping the porcelain god.... I think I puked from 4 am Wed. morning until 8 pm Wed. night and Thursday my body was just getting used to being back to normal.  

Great part was -I lost about 5 pounds (fun, eh - maybe there's more to this bulimia thing than people think... Hmmm....)  Bad part was that I wanted to slit my wrists and end it all most of Wednesday while lying on the cool tile of my bathroom floor and praying that the need to puke would go away and I could just go back to bed & watch Oprah... (which was a REALLY depressing episode on Wednesday - what's up with all those OCD people anyways?!  Crazy stuff...)  

Other than that my week has been great!  Just work & auditions AND my friend Miss Hall came to visit me - I love her!  She's such fun!  We went all over the city last week and had many fun adventures!  (my favorite was when we ran into Spike Lee giving directions to a guy while we were on our way to brunch at Alice's Tea Cup.)   Pure NY moment....  

Now back to admiring my new necklace -and work - mustn't forget work....

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! You get Tiffany's for Admin day? I really need a new job.

    ReplyDelete