Sunday, January 31, 2010

2 More Shows!


Lovelies, Hooray! I booked 2 more shows! Hooray!

Both shows are Sisters of Swing - however one will be in late April/ Early May and it will be at the Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach, Florida and the second will be in early June in Pennsylvania at the Totem Pole Playhouse!


Now, the Riverside theatre was sort of an extension from the show that I was doing in Minnesota. The whole show was asked to come down to Florida, so I get to do the same production with all my favorite people AT THE BEACH!!!!


Awesome.




The second show I booked on my own! Hoo-freakin'-ray!!! My first "I booked it and I haven't worked with these people before and they liked me enough to hire me"! This will hopefully be the first of many!


So it's gonna be a Sisters of Swing spring, but honestly, I get my health insurance with AEA and I'm getting paid the most I've ever made for doing theatre, so I'm pretty pumped! And I love doing the show - it really is a sweet, fun show & I love when I can move people through my storytelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment