Thursday, January 14, 2010

Raindrops on Roses & Whiskers on Kittens....

Lovelies, here's a few of my new favorite things:

1. Minnesota Mittens.


First off, they are the warmest mittens EVER. Secondly, you can feel excellent about buying them because they're made with love at the old Winona Knitting Mills by disabled people. And I've never seen a pair cost more than $12 bucks. I love 'em! (Oprah should do a segment on this, no? Mittens for a good cause!)

2. Flip Cameras


I got my little Flip Camera as an early Christmas gifty to myself and lovelies, let me tell you, I love, Love, LOVE it! And when all the video-ing fun is done I just pop the USB into my computer and the whole wide facebooking world can see all the shenanigans I've been up to! ...Although I did buy it for "work purposes" and will be writing it off on my taxes this coming year. Hmm... Just because I use it for fun doesn't mean that I can't write it off when I use it in my audition and dance classes, right??

3. Papyrus Note cards.

So cute! So colorful! So beckoning to be wrote upon! I love these cards, my lovelies. Truly, I do. I send out all my thank you notes on these babies and all my follow up notes from auditions as well! I just think it's nicer to send an old fashioned card rather than one of those tacky postcards. I'm a classy broad. It's what I do.

4. Clinique Repair ware Intensive Eye Cream.



Lovelies, I'm 28, not gonna lie. However, my eyes look much younger thanks to the wonders of the Repair ware Eye Cream. It's expensive, but worth it. Your skin around your eyes is so delicate - we gotta take care of it so we have wonderful laugh lines when we're older, not horrid wrinkles! (shudder...)


5. Re-usable bags!

Obsessed lovelies, I'm OBSESSED! There's a great new re-usable bag from Bath & Body works on sale for $2.50! (Don't go buy those fancy $12 ones, they don't fold up as compact.) AND you can get discounts using them (like between 2 and 5 cents off) when you use them at CVS or Target. Love that! Green AND saving money!


So I simply remember these Favorite things and the best one of all: ICE CREAM!

1 comment:

  1. what the eff are all these crazy Asian-likecomments and how do I delete them??? Love, Miss Musica

    ReplyDelete