Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Necklace from Tiffany!

Lovelies, my boss gave me a de-lightful gift for Christmas! A bracelet to Tiffany that had an engraved charm. You know! It was one of those that they use in the Legally Blonde advertising on Broadway. Like so:
Trouble is: I don't wear bracelets. Ever.
I loved it and it was so pretty, but I knew I wouldn't wear it. (they feel like shackles to me - I must've been a slave in a previous life because I hate having things around my wrists and ankles.)

SO.... I tried to exchange the bracelet to the Cake Eater, MN Tiffany store. (Yes, yes - it is sad that we have a Tiffany store in Cake Eater, MN. It's the only Tiffany store in the whole state, mind you.) Well, the douche bag manager at the store said "Oh, I'm sorry - this charm is sodded on and (blah blah blah) we can't exchange or return it."

What a stooge. C'mon - I told him it was a gift, I loved it, but I just wouldn't wear it. Uugh.

So being the devious little elf that I am, I had my dad cut off the engraved charm (which is now on my key chain) and I took the plain bracelet to the Tiffany store in NYC to see if they would take the plain bracelet back.... Guess what, lovelies??!! It worked ! Hooray!

The lovely sales associate Angela (who is also a Midwesterner - from Ohio) helped me out. She took it back & exchanged NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!! Awesome! (Ha! Take THAT douchey-manager in the Cake Eater Tiffany store!)




And lovelies, I got a beautiful necklace that's a delicate little silver chain with a pendant engraved with the letter of my first name! It's so beautiful! I just love it and I wear it every day!
So thank you Lady of the House for the charming (by way of exchange) necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment