Monday, August 3, 2009

Surprise Date # 3!


Lovelies, the Tennis Pro and I did end up having date number three before he left for his vacay this weekend! Hooray!
My boss told me on Friday that I was going back to the city that night! (I thought I was due to stay in the Hamptons all weekend, but turns out she didn't need me!) Hooray! I promptly called the Tennis Pro and told him that I would be back in the city if he'd like to grab a late bite to eat!

He e-mailed me back quickly and said that'd be great! Now - my favorite part - I texted him the name of a little bistro by the Jitney drop-off I go to in the city on the UES and his reply back was: I'll be there!

Love that, lovelies. And he's very attentive and fun to be around! It's so nice to think that someone is interested in me and cares enough to meet me for a late bite to eat, even though he had to leave at 6am the next morning for his flight!




AND lovelies, he gave me a nice solid peck at the end of the evening - but he's so quick! I hardly get a chance to show him my skills and he's already pulled back. Uugh. I don't know if he's trying to be respectful or if he's not that attracted to me or what... I just want to make out with the dude! Is that so much to ask!?! Le Sigh...

Winner. He wins. (and now I retreat to the Hamptons again, for another week of sun, childcare and great food - compliments of Lady & Master of the House!)

2 comments:

  1. Finally! Date No 3! Congrats - wish you the best:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date #3 is the big one! Before I met my husband, I went through a stretch where dates #1 and #2 would go really well with guys, and then the spark faded in date #3. With my husband, date #3 was great, and it just kept getting better.

    Glad to hear you had a great time - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete