Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pretty Under-things...

Lovelies - I just bought some very pretty underthings yesterday! They are SO hot *and my boobs fit into them, so that's a perk - literally* and it's pretty comfortable! Here's the pic of my new hot-ness..


(except mine has got this beautiful coral print on it - not the blue. But it's the same cut!) Now I just have to get those pink thigh-highs like that girl has on & I'm all set!



Oh, and I just got this bra AGAIN the other week! I LOVE it! And the matching knickers! So cute!
And one of my girlfriends on Facebook just sent me a link to where Miss Piggy had Marc Jacobs design her a dress from his Fall Collection!! Too Funny, right? I love me some Miss Piggy & think that she looks exceptionally rockin! I mean, c'mon! Look at that perfect figure!

Miss Piggy is my hero. She's so fashion forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment