Thursday, March 5, 2009

TYPED IN!!! Heck, yeah!



Lovelies, one of my all time FAVORITE shows is South Pacific.  I saw it at Lincoln Center a few weeks ago and wept the entire way through.  It's just a beautiful show and it makes me so proud to be a part of  American Musical Theatre!

My Minnesota-native friend Lo (star and winner of the reality show Grease: You're the One that I Want) is actually going to be taking over the lead role of Nellie Forbush at Lincoln center starting March 10th!  (She gets to kiss Paulo Shotz every night - lucky girl!) Plus it's going to be fun seeing the true age difference between Emil & Nellie, as Laura is only 23 and Paulo has gotta be mid 40's - I love me some May/December romances!


And what's nifty lovelies is that I just got TYPED IN this morning in the Chorus Call!  Hooray!  Me!  Typed in!  (That means they thought I fit into "the world" of the show & I also fit the requirements they were looking for - which happened to be blond girls 5' 7'' or above!)  The song I sang went great, the pianist was lovely - I tried my best and they seemed to like it!

I'm not holding my breath lovelies, but think that it was just cool that I even got typed in for a Broadway show/ National tour.  That's always fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment