Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm in LOVE with Luke Brandon!

Lovelies,  I'm reading all the Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella and I'm totally diggin' them.  And the hunky love interest Luke Brandon is totally a "Miss Musical" type:  A suit with a personality, charm, warmth and a great devotoional spirit!  

I wish he could jump off the pages.  

This guy played him in the movie (which was sourly dissapointing and totally unlike the book).  He was OK.

But I'd love to give my cheeky Orlando Bloom a crack at the role.  Or some other Brit who's a little taller & more well built.


Perhaps the guy who played Patrick on the UK's Coupling..  He's hot.  But maybe a little old to play 34.  Sigh...

1 comment:

  1. I'd go for Orlando Bloom. He's the best as Luke Brandon.When Luke looks at Becky with his warm eyes, I am always imagining Orlando Bloom's eyes :)

    ReplyDelete