Saturday, February 21, 2009

Side note


Lovelies, just as a small Saturday side note, I tried to comment on my own blog today. So many of you have left wonderful comments in the past few days & I wanted to follow up.


I wish that I could customize the word verification you have to put down in the security bar could be the name of a different musical every time! You know - like you wanna leave a comment for me but the words Guys & Dolls come up in a mixed jumble and you have to enter that Phrase.


I think my top three security comment musicals/musical characters would be:


1. Last 5 Years

2. Wheels of a Dream

3. Oklahoma! (you must also use the exclamation point to get past the security blog here -and I'd also like a audible "YOW!" for this last one as you link into the comment section!)


So Beyonce, Can you handle that? (not from a musical, but a great song, nonetheless)


Oh, dear. Most RANDOM Blog EVER!


Happy Saturday Activities, my lovelies... (laundry, brunches, coffee, what-have-you)

1 comment:

  1. Last 5 Years? LOVE!!! It's been ages since I dug out that soundtrack! must find...

    ReplyDelete