Monday, February 9, 2009

And now I'm sick... Uugh...

Lovelies, now I'm not hungover anymore - I'm just with a an awful sore throat!

I've been pumping myself full of water/tea/liquids all day and it's just a pain in the ass....


BUT the good news is that I gave a GREAT audition this morning for Sacramento Music Circus! So happy I showed up early for the appointments! I sang my standard uptempo and the first question they asked me after was "Do you tap? Like in "Millie?" (fyi - they are also doing Thoroughly Modern Millie) My response was "Of Course! Wings! Pullbacks - the works! If there's tappin- count me in!"


So we'll see if I get a callback - they have another day of auditions to get through tomorrow... I'm debating on if I should skip work & go to the Chorus call, but I felt like I did so well with this one that I don't want to jinx it.


There were SO many people there this morning - was a FREAKIN' Crazy Red-Hot-Mess of an audition set up. I love me some auditions, but honestly - there had to be at least 300 people there for 120 time slots. Uugh - and then some people who got there later complained about not getting the slot they wanted. (for those who slept in & missed getting there as 7am like Mama Musical did: Suck it, Suck-aars!)


And say a prayer lovelies that I can heal my throat magically by tomorrow - I have my callback for Musicals Tonight at 2pm! (for the chanteuse lounge singer - should be fun!)

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything went great!

    gargle warm salt water. For some reason it works for me. A real doctor told me to do it.

    ReplyDelete