Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ow-ow- oooowwww!


Lovelies, I'm hungover.


There. I said it.


I feel like I have a mac-truck sitting on my head! Grrr - why did I let my friend Fabs talk me into going to the happy hour at Bamboo 52 last night??? (although come to think of it - we had 4 cocktails each AND a sushi roll and my half of the bill only came to $35 bucks - AWESOME!)


Then we went to the Time Out NY bar at New World Stages where we ran into my guitar teacher who is an actor friend of mine & his new VERY pretty girlfriend. (Is it bad that I wonder why on earth women date actors - I just don't ever consider it. That's a whole other blog post though...)


After hangin' at the Time Out NY bar I discovered that my backpack which had all my audition material AND my 150 dollar BCBG shoes AND my new vintage dress was MISSING! Gasp! I ran back to Bamboo 52 and thank GOD it was there! Right where I left it - in a dark corner behind the hostess stand... (Insert HUGE sigh of relief here.)


THEN we went to his friends wonderful apartment and had even more cosmos/ diet & Malibu/ wonderful concoctions that made me happy & sleepy.... So I took a cab home & that was fine.


Now today I woke up & have a dull ache in the back of my head and my mouth tastes like cotton. Aaahhh, the joys of youth & drunken stupor.


(Note to self: Never EVER consume 7 beverages in less than a 12 hour period EVER AGAIN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment