Friday, November 7, 2008

Southern Hospitality


Lovelies, I just got home from a lovely evening with the British Fellow! We went to the fun delta-feel restaurant Southern Hospitality. It's owned by Justin Timberlake and a few of his friends.


We actually got to sit outside (it's the 7th of November people, and it was a giz-orgeous night out! As for the place, AWESOME atmosphere and great food! We had buffalo wings, ribs, buttermilk biscuits, sweet potatoes with marshmallows on the top and tater tots. (I love tater tots - reminds me of my pre-school days when we'd have tater tot hot dish in the "rainbow room" at lunch time!)

Also, we went to the Plaza afterwards and sat in the BEAUTIFUL and ornate lobby & had a glass of bubbly! I love me some Veuve Cliquot...
Hooray for Awesome Friday nights in the city!

PS, lovelies - and this one is important - Bed, Bath & Beyond Boy called. We are going on a date on SUNDAY!!! Exciting, no?!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! That looks so much fun. Your pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to hear about your date with Bed Bath & Beyond boy! Spill!

    ReplyDelete