Thursday, November 20, 2008

But I REALLY Need it!


Lovelies, today I made some useful & fun purchases at Nine West.  Now, my credit card bill is higher than ever, but I have faith that I will get it paid down and hopefully will not spend any more excess money...

But for now (hee, hee, hee...)

I got a beautiful new coat today.  I've been eyeing it for 3 months - and I got it in a size 6!  (I love weight watcher - 17.2 pounds thinner lovelies...)  Plus it's warm and it fits.  My old winter coat is flimsy and huge.  Over all: Good Purchase.


AND whilst I was eyeing the coat for the past few months I've also wanted a pair of sexy red high heels in the back of the store.  I've tried them on 4 times, loved them and vowed to wait until they went on sale.  


Well, by jove!  They ARE on sale (and the coat was too!)  Got the whole lot for $150!! 

 ...Not too shabby for a coat AND a cute pair of shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are hot! Wooo! Totally a great purchase... and the coat is cute,too...

    ReplyDelete