Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm in Like with a Wonderful Guy!

Lovelies, I'm so falling in love with the Englishman!  Do you know what he did last night??  This is too much:

1. He brought me roses.  Beautiful antique purple ones - you know the light violet color??  Just beautiful!


2. He showered me with kisses and compliments!  Which I love - who doesn't?!

3. He listened to what happened my day and asked very thoughtful questions!  (all while I was cooking him a tasty meal at my little apartment in Actoria!)


4. He happily tagged along when I suggested meeting up with my out of town girlfriend Bex and her lovely boyfriend, the Violinist.  We all went to the champagne bar Flute in midtown.  Gawd I love a good tall glass of bubbly!  (he got the veuve cliquot, I got this tasty rose champagne! Amazing!)

5. He had to leave Flute after an a hour or so to get ready for his 5am meeting the next day - but get this - he PAID for the WHOLE BILL!!!  Their drinks, my drinks, our cheese plate AND our dessert!  What a classy guy?!!!

So I wil have to pay him back with proper kisses & cuddles!  He's just the BEST lovelies!  And he makes me feel like a queen!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment