Thursday, March 11, 2010

8 days until Paradise!!!

Lovelies,  we're now eight days away from when the Englishman and I leave for Hawaii!

We had another excellent date last night!  I love that Wednesdays are our date night!  And Saturday nights and all day Sunday!  He is just so darn great and thoughtful!

Yesterday we met by the Metropolitan Museum of Art and had a quick stroll around Central Park.  Then we stopped by the Boathouse to warm up by their little fire in the bar area.


Was so nice and relaxing there!  And the Englishman said exactly what I was thinking: "You know I was very happy before, and I'm happy now, but you make me so blissfully happy."  I don't need him, lovelies, but he sure rocks my world when we're together!


We went for dinner at Atlantic Grill - I had the terryaki chilean sea bass.  OH YUMM-ER-IFFIC!!!  And we split the most lovely sushi roll - had asian pear, tuna, lobster, cucumber, a mild wasabi sauce and an apricot puree on the top!  I almost died when we had our fantastic dessert: it was like a big banana yummy ice cream tower!


Then we were going to see the Blind Side - but I was just tired (and wanted to smooch & cuddle a little) so we got a cab back to my place and "listened to music" together for a bit.  That's what the kids are callin' it now-a-days right??  "Listening to Music??"

He went home and I spent an hour watching Millionare Matchmaker on hulu.com.  And organizing my summer clothes for the awesome trip!!  I will be hula-ing all the way to Hawaii in 8 more days!  Alo-ha- hey... Hawaiian day...  La, la, la, la!  (That song has been stuck in my head for days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment