Tuesday, March 9, 2010

He Loves Me!!!!!

Oh, lovelies!  He loves me!

He does!  Hooray!


I knew he did (he'd been saying "I adore you" before this) and then on Sunday morning he turns to me, kisses me good morning and says "I love you" so softly!

I almost couldn't hear him so I requested "Please say it again".

And he said again in his charming syrupy sweet British accent "I love you, Miss Musical."

Icky. In. My. Yuckies.

Lovelies!  It was like out of a freakin' romantic comedy movie! 

And I said I loved him back, of course.  Because I do. 

Then we had the best date EVER:

Breakfast at Perkins on Stanten Island (I LOVE Perkins! and they don't have any in NYC - just Stanten Island).

Shopping for Hawaii and home goods at the clean and surprisingly NOT ghetto Stanten Island Target.  Where he beat me to the punch and got me this: 

Grabbing a starbucks for the road and then driving to Westchester Broadway theatre to watch that evening's performace of Nine!  The lovely Lo.Blacks is my girlfriend and she is one of the Stars of this fantastic show! 

I love my tall ginger Englishman, lovelies...  Now, onto Hawaii!  10 days away!!!!

1 comment: