Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dates Update!

Lovelies,  I have had a few more dates with the Tall Englishman.  He is still charming and wonderful and tall.  AND he is very into me and spending time with me!  So that's quite exciting!

Last week on Friday night we went to eat at Wave Thai in Actoria by my house - that was fun!  He's so sweet about coming all the way out there, because you see, I'm sick as a dog right now.  We just went for Thai, had a bit of wine at the little wine bar down the street, made out a little at my house and then he went home!  He's just so cotten-pickin' lovely!  I'm for sure twitterpaited by the tall Ginger Englishman!


Our last date was just last night and he picked me up after my (rockin') audition in midtown and we went to Shake Shack for dinner.  Yum!

And cold, as the Shake Shack is outside...   But we were under heating lamps, so that wasn't too bad!  And those burgers, fries and strawberry shakes are WORTH sitting outside in the cold for!  I love Shake Shack.

Then we went bowling at Chelsea Piers - I was tired so I only wanted to bowl one round...  I think I'm still getting over my winter cold...  Le sigh.

THEN we went back to his place, watched American Idol - sidenote -I'm sourly disspointed in most of the contestants for this year...but I do love seeing Ellen on AI!

And when it came to naughty makey-out time at the end of the date, I told him that I really just wasn't feeling well and could I please go home.  He walked me down to the cab stand to get a cab - how great is that?!  Such a sweet guy - and paid for the cab ride home...  What a treat!  He is really the best!

I'm so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment