Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guacamole and Goodies!

Lovelies, I'm getting a little twitterpaited!  The Tall Englishman is really pulling out all the stops for me! (as he should!)  Last night I went down to his apartment and he made me dinner!  


Was so lovely!  He'd asked if I wanted Mexican days in advance - which I so enjoy! 




When I turned up at his place in Battery Park (which was a lovely modern one bedroom) I found there were a dozen white roses waiting for me on the table!  


And he had a little gift for me, too!  I tore off the wrapping and it was a Lonely Planet guide book about Hawaii!  How great is that?!  And super thoughtful, too! 


Then he went into the kitchen and whipped up some of the most delicious fajitas!  Chicken (which was marinated - with home made sauce!), lovely red bell peppers and onions, and some tasty guacamole and sour cream.  Those last two were store bought, but c'mon - the guy works a 50 hour work week and he still managed to find time to cook me dinner!  




And our conversation was just great.  Some serious stuff, some funny stuff, some excitement involving going to Hawaii!  We're going to take surfing lessons, have a couples massage in the open air spa of the hotel, go hiking, tour a honey factory, take a yoga class, go shopping, and spend loads of time eating!  We are both foodies, so the polynesian and asian fusion dishes are sure to be exciting for both our pallets.  




After dinner I helped clear the table and then he put on a slideshow of his family - I loved that!  I got to see pics from when he was little all the way up 'till now!  (and I'm even in the last picture... how cute is that...)  


I may have looked up our horoscope compatibility online... So cheezy, but I like doing that.  And guess what?  It said we're a good match!  


I'd have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment